الخميس، 5 فبراير 2009

Welcome


Hi my name is Salma & my nick name is Sam my best friends names are Soha & Esraa & Heba, We are in the same school , I have Wonderfull mum=shuia w shuia & dad , I have two sis. I am oldest one my sis. name are Sohila & Sara, Sohila is older than Sara,I have Grandma Magda , Grandma Fizah , Grandma Soaad & Grandma Zaneb I have Grandpa Abdwo & Grandpa Yasen ,I have 6 aunts,aunt amey & aunt Gege & aunt Shimo & aunt Amira & Amee & Soso, I have uncle Walied,I have many Cousins Like Mariam & Farah & Rana & Amira=Ana w Dmaghy & Menna & Amr & Omr & Yosef & Nora & We All Say WELCOME Boys & Girls

هناك 3 تعليقات:

أنسانة-شوية وشوية يقول...

سلمتى

ايوة انت عارفة انك صحبتى مش بس بنتى وانى مبخبيش عنك حاجة بس كنت مخبية انى كنت هبقي فرحانة انك تعملي مدونة تصقلي بها موهبتك

انا محظوظة انى عندى بنوتات زيك وزى سهيلة وسارة

اختكوا الكبيرة

Sam يقول...

Hi Mum I am Glade Your here , yes you rigth we are frineds more than a mother and her dughter and the frineds never lie to each others

أنسانة-شوية وشوية يقول...

wellcome to you







3 s's